Pelsklædt Vegetar

Forholdsvis positiv blog med betragtninger over livets små paradokser, løse strøtanker og egne interesser. Feel free to comment :-)

Navn:
Sted: Aalborg, Jutland, Denmark

tirsdag, januar 11, 2005

Earthbound Airhead


This last week has been the strangest ever, but I guess, an appropriate culmination of a strange year as well as a promising forecast of the year to come.

The past week made me exited, anxious, joyful and sad, but mostly it made me think. Big thoughts :-) on life; how I would like to live, what I want and what I miss.

I found out, that what I miss the most is my Grandmother. Before she died 2½ year ago I never really felt alone. She was always there to share my life and my thoughts, and every other relationship (except of course my children) was just added bonus and as such dispensable.

The thing is, she is not there anymore and sometimes I do feel as if I’m going through life alone and I am tired of that. I miss having someone to relate to, to trust and to share my thoughts with.

It would be nice for an earthbound airhead like me to have a mentally and emotionally anchor point in a turbulent world :)

Well, tonight I will anchor myself in the sofa, sit back and enjoy parts of “Road House”. Not the parts featuring Patrick Swayze. Naah, he’s just a pussy. No, I’m talking about the parts featuring Sam Elliot – he might not be young, but he is definitely 100% male.

Hey, I’m just sad, I’m not dead ;-)

Google