Pelsklædt Vegetar

Forholdsvis positiv blog med betragtninger over livets små paradokser, løse strøtanker og egne interesser. Feel free to comment :-)

Navn:
Sted: Aalborg, Jutland, Denmark

mandag, marts 07, 2005

Moaning :)


What a beautiful day.

Snow melting. Sun shining bright. Pants to tight. Thought I better get on that bike.

So for the first time this semester, I rode my bike to school (6 km up-hill). It wasn’t too bad, so I decided to ride it back again (6 km up-hill).

I’ll tell you this much though: the last time I moaned so loud was because it was damn good ;-) this time it was just damn hard.

Not to think of how sore my ass will be tomorrow, and you might call me old-fashioned, but that is just not a place I prefer to be sore.

Still. I’ve heard practice makes master, so, Hi Ho Silver, next time the sun is shining I’ll be back in the saddle – moaning :-)

Google