Pelsklædt Vegetar

Forholdsvis positiv blog med betragtninger over livets små paradokser, løse strøtanker og egne interesser. Feel free to comment :-)

Navn:
Sted: Aalborg, Jutland, Denmark

torsdag, september 23, 2004

Night Mare


I’m the big bad Bogey(wo)man, always ready to roll you over, grab hold of your genitals, hoping to scare the shit out of you, when you find out that you might actually like it.

I’m the faceless presence hiding under your bed; just waiting for you to put down your foot, so I can bite your ankle and creep beneath your skin.

I’m the shadow lurking in the corner, waiting for you to pass by, so I can run a finger up your spine and whisper sweet-talk in you ear.

I’m the whispering voice from behind the curtain, threatening with warm embraces, silent intimacy and room to breathe.

I’m the silence of the night, leaning on your chest, so you can feel your own heart beat.

I’m a friend, wishing you well ;-)

Google